“Lovely spot”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Toronto
“Lovely spot”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Service was awesome, as was the fresh fish and pasta. No question this is home made food, made with care by a proud family business. There were a dozen of us, and we all ordered different dishes, everyone left full and happy.

Visited April 2014

“Great Italian food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great home cooked Italian food in a character building with fresh fish and pasta, tiger with god selection of Italian and world wines

Visited April 2014
Chester, New Jersey
“True Italian Food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We ate here while we were staying down the road at the Marriott. We were not happy with the food at the Marriott and decided to go off site. We heard from other guests at the Marriott how delicious the food was and decided to give it at try. The pasta is freshly made and can't be beat. The gnocchi absolutely melt in your mouth. The best I've ever had. The owners went out of their way to please you. They brought us out tiramisu and put bottles of Grappa on the table for us.
Don't leave without trying the meatballs!!! This is a must if you are in St Kitts!!!

• Visited March 2014
Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Excellent Italian Food”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband had cheese ravioli and I had the lobster ravioli. Very good choices. Tiarimasu was to die for. We would suggest everyone stopping in for true Italian food.

Visited March 2014
ny
“Very nice Italian near Marriot, run by a very warm couple”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We walked from Marriot. We were seated and very helpful waitress and friendly staff. I had the chicken breast with vegetables which was quite good. My husband had the cesar salad and lobster ravioli which he said was fantastic. My son had salmon which I tasted which was very good. We also had an order of calamari for the table which was quite good. My other son had pasta with mussles and clams, which was also very good. This is a true Italian restaurant. The food was very fresh and good and the staff were very friendly. The owners came over to our table and were chatting with us too. Very nice people. I would definitely go back if I return to the island. My one complaint is that desserts were all traditional Italian which are not my favorite.

• Visited March 2014