“Don't miss this Beach bar!”

Jam Rock Restaruant
Ranked #27 of 106 Restaurants in St. Kitts
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Don't miss this Beach bar!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This was our first stop on our first day in St. Kitts. I had the curried mutton and it was delicious. Even though Jamrock is a beach bar restaurant the presentation of the food is better than many 5 star restaurants...including china and silver. The chef/owner checks on all the patrons to make sure you're having a good time. The restaurant has a great beach view.

Visited August 2014

London
“Great food and vibe”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Perfect location and delicious food. Worth the drive for the fresh and tasty lobster.

Friendly manager and will go back.

Seattle, Washington
“Perfect secluded spot with great food!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Jamrock is not far from Frigate Bay and well worth a short cab ride for this experience. The menu mostly consists of Jamaican food so if you are in the mood for jerk pork, chicken and various fishes, then this is a great place. The blackened mahi mahi is my favorite. The location is tucked behind a hill that borders the Caribbean Sea so listening to the waves lap against the shore while enjoying great food leads to a wonderful time. I have been to this restaurant many times and everyone I have brought with me has shared my positive opinion. It has quickly become one of my favorite go to restaurants in the Frigate Bay area.

• Visited November 2013