“Surprising find - a local favorite!”

Sweet Cane Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #29 of 108 Restaurants in St. Kitts
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Having moved to St. Kitts 19 months ago, we were delighted to find this wonderful restaurant in Port Zante. When my husband wandered in while I was shopping, then brought me back, I thought this was another over-priced tourist spot. Obviously I was wrong, and later discovered that many Kittitians enjoy this spot. Food is fabulous and service is fast and friendly. This is truly a family restaurant, where the owners are working hard to cheerfully satisfy their guests (who soon become friends!) This is my favorite restaurant in St. Kitts :)

There are newer reviews for Sweet Cane Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stopped here just one hour before we had to board. Actually it was less than an hour! They were so accomodating and knew we had to board our ship. We ate like mad, paid like mad and rushed out of there! But, the food was sooooo good!!!! I wish we could have sat and enjoyed it more. That just goes to show how much we enjoyed it...if we scarfed it down in a hurry and still had time to taste it!!!!!
A must stop in St. Kitts port!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

sweet cane is a very elegant and tranquil place to go too........its fully air-conditioned also has wifi.......the food is exqusite and well seasoned,top of the line customer service...the waitresses makes you feel at home and always gives a smile when serving you....food is served very fast...they have all different all types of types of dishes fish and chips,grill mahi,chicken alfredo,burgers,wraps,panini,and the famous conch fritters dsh,they even also cater for vegetarians...now thats a plus!! My favorite dish is the crab stuff shrimp and the best part is you can have it as an appetiser or as a meal so its double the fun :)i would recommend this restaurant to anyone to go too its will be worth your while their food is very addictive you'll always be craving for there food and will be excited to go back there....take my advice and visit the sweet cane restaurant...i know i will AGAIN!! :)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This little spot is right in port and it was tasty. Best burger I had outside of the U.S. and my GF is in my ear right now about something called a Lychee Mojito blew her socks off. She is raving about it, so I am telling you about it lol. Place was good check it out if your in the port area.

1  Thank TheTripandTravel
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We met friends here for lunch while our cruise ship was in port. It's a nice, casual, bustling restaurant close to the main shopping area in Basseterre. Our group had either fish and chips, mahi mahi sandwiches, or mahi mahi wraps, washed down by cold local beers. The service was friendly and quick. This is a fun place with good food -- recommended.