“Excellent fish dsh, excellent fish sandwich too.”
Review of Nirvana - CLOSED

Nirvana
Cuisines: Caribbean, Chinese, Asian, Thai, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to the new Nirvana - now offering Chinese and Pan - Asian Cuisine! At Nirvana you will savour the culinary creations prepared by Executive Chef, Mukesh Kumar and his Team offering authentic Schezwan, Cantonese and Hunan Chinese styles together with Thai cuisine. Also the only restaurant on island that serves authentic dim sum. Located adjacent to the historical Fairview Great House we look forward to welcoming you for Lunch while you relax and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and our sister island Nevis. Drop by and have a Cocktail, Mocktail or Wine at the bar or poolside. Or simply cap off your day with a sumptuous Dinner. Nirvana is also home to the "Caribbean Cooks Cooking Class". Conducted in our cooking room this presentation will appeal to the "Foodie" in you as you learn to prepare a full Caribbean meal.
Miramar, Florida
“Excellent fish dsh, excellent fish sandwich too.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The view from your table is gorgeous nd peaceful. The service is kind of slow, bu hey you are on vacation, so who s on a hurry. Enjoy a cocktail while you wait.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Maziel A

“Amazing Weekend Brunch”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great location to enjoy your Sunday brunch, beautiful plantation with great good and amazing friendly service

Visited June 2012
Pembroke Pines, FL USA
“Private cooking class with the chef”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This was our second trip back to the island within 5 weeks. Once again Nirvana went out their way to help my boyfriend plan a special night for us. We were welcomed back with open arms and hugs. I was once again spoiled like a princess with not only warm and lovely service but the food was simply amazing. The chef herself is a pleasure to be around. What a fun but yet romantic evening. I can not say enough how special the night was and how great the food was. We will visit again and again, and I am sure I will not have to pursue my boyfriend. Thank you for all you do Nirvana, the memories are priceless!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank BrowardGirl954
Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“The Perfect Escape!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Yesterday, I ventured to Nirvana, anticipating a 'great' experience for Sunday Brunch, after reading all the rave reviews. After staying there just beyond two hours though, I have to confess that most testimonials to date been quite inaccurate, as the cuisine, service and ambiance there were not just 'great', but rather E-X-C-E-P-T-I-O-N-A-L! My mother who accompanied me, and I were warmly welcomed by the staff there, who seemed ready and excited to serve. We were also greeted by the Executive Chef herself, who left us with subtle hints that we were about to witness how much her dishes are cooked with pure passion! The food was brought to us quickly after ordering, and was attractively presented in generous portions. As we dug in, we instantly realized that indeed, there was something extra-special about the grub, as rich, one-of-a-kind, exotic flavours burst in our mouths. After devouring every piece of 'heaven' on our plates, we took a walk around the gardens and enjoyed the cool breezes, beautiful scenery, and interesting traces of a heavy history at the Great House. It was truly a phenomenal afternoon. We will definitely be back at Nirvana soon again for Sunday Brunch!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank GenieveCJH
Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“Amazing Lobster Salad”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I would not normally write reviews of other restaurants as I own one myself, but a recent visit to Nirvana was exceptionally relaxing, swimming in the pool and had an amazing lobster salad, probably the best I can remember. Cheers to chef and owners for great food and fantastic addition to the restaurant community here. Its off the beaten track but worth a visit. Take time to soak up the history.

• Visited April 2012