“Fun Zip Line!!”
Review of Sky Safari

Sky Safari
Reviewed October 16, 2014

Had a great time with our guides MacGyver & Swiper!! We did the 5 line zip. Very safe, fun & entertaining. Highly recommend zipping over the rainforest. Terrific views of the Carribean.

All reviews
"great fun"
in 31 reviews
"zipline tour"

Reviewed October 15, 2014

Staff was very professional and funny. We loved it! Went on 4-5 ziplines in the forest. Very safe. Would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed October 14, 2014

My adult kids and I visited the Sky Safari Zip Line and had a blast. Our guides were "Hollywood" and "Johnny Walker" and they were funny and entertaining. This was my first experience with Zip lining. The ride up to the top of the mountain was through some awesome terrain with lots of monkeys in sight swinging from tree to tree. We were glad we did it.

1  Thank Sean M
Reviewed October 1, 2014

My wife recently visited the Sky Safari Zip Line tour and had a wonderful time. Our guides were Hollywood and Sugar Lips, they were, friendly, funny, courteous, and hilarious. One of the girls on our tour started to have some anxiety and they were absolute pros and consoled her and actually got her calmed down. It was a wonderful time and a great bargain, if we ever are fortunate enough to get back to St. Kitts we will do this one again. Remember only the ladies can call him "Sugar Lips".

Thanks,
Rob and Beth

See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2014

Very professional, safe and exciting. As you fly over the jungle if you look to your left you can see out to the ocean. The views are spectacular. I'm overcoming my fear of heights and I cannot think of a greater way to do it. Once locked in there is no way back. Go along for the ride and enjoy the trip. So worthwhile. And at the bottom of the hill you can buy the best rum and fruit drink I ever taster.