“A fun time was had by all”
Review of Sky Safari

Sky Safari
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Four of us had been ziplining before and this was not the tallest, longest or even fastest ziplines we ever been on, but it was still fun. It was the first time for 2 people in our group and for first timers that might be a little fearful, this was a good place to start. The staff were very friendly and entertaining. Keep in mind, when they tell you to lean back, they mean it. On one of the lines, apparently I wasn't leaning back far enough and my head came forward on the stop. I hit my head hard. I was surprised I didn't have a concussion. I did however have a nasty bruise on my forehead.

1  Thank ontheroadagain65
in 30 reviews
"zipline tour"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

This was the ONLY excursion my wife and I booked through the cruise line... And Ohhhhh how worth it! Despite my wife being terrified at first the guys (especially MacGyver and Holy Smoke) were awesome! The price was reasonable and the experience was incredible. THIS is the "Must Do" in St Kitts.

1  Thank Eric B
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Baby boy and Pumba ROCK!! My husband(51) daughter(12) and I(49) have never done this. This was the only excursion I booked through our cruise....we all loved it! The guys are serious about safety, side note, they do weigh you at the port, but seem to have a blast at the same time! Total hot dogs! They do the fancy zipping as us newbies are holding on for dear life :) This was such a wonderful experience! When you are done you get to explore the ruins of an old plantation. A+, Sky Safari :)

1  Thank Michele L
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Just did the sky safari excursion with a friend I met on the Carnival Valor. I highly recommend this excursion! It was really cool flying over the trees! Did four zip lines with one that was nice an high and another that was really fast.