“Pereira Tours is the best!”

Pereira - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 60 Tours in St. Kitts
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lithopolis, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pereira Tours is the best!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Pereira Tours is by far the best tour company we have ever done business with. Before going to St. Kitts, I sent several messages to Liz Pereira and she promptly got back to me with information we needed to plan accordingly. She arranged tours and had a wonderful driver for us to take us around throughout the week. What made the trip extra special was her personally meeting me at Shiggidy Shack where we were both celebrating our 50th birthdays on the exact same day. We will definitely be returning to St. Kitts and will continue to do business with Pereira Tours. Personal service at its best!!!!

Basseterre, St. Kitts
“Snorkeling - Catamaran”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My wife's mother came to visit us in St. Kitts, and we chose to go on a catamaran/ snorkeling trip to Nevis. Everything went great, the captain and crew were wonderful, friendly and helpful. The included bbq on the beach was very good with a nice variety, and the rum punch was flowing freely and plentiful. We had agreat time on this trip, and look forward to doing it again. Thank you Liz, everything was as you said it would be. Thank you again.

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Scooter Rental”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

What a great way to tour St. Kitts. Liz met us promptly and walked us through the entire process. Entire day went without a hitch. Will definitely do this again.

Seattle
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great personal service from Liz”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I highly recommend Pereira Day Tours, primarily based on our experience and interaction with Liz. She was so helpful and informative, and set up a great experience for us, in advance, long-distance from Seattle. Liz arranged a great catamaran excursion for us, and then very sweetly went the extra mile and made reservations in our name for the Lobster-fest at Reggae Beach Bar. She kept us informed of timing and locations well in advance, and personally greeted us when we showed up for our tour. Thank you again, Liz - we can't wait to come back!

Visited November 2013
knoxville, tn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great recommendation!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

During our vacation to St. Kitts last month we decided rather late to take a catamaran trip. Instead of contacting all the different offerings I decided to contact Liz and I'm glad I did. She was able to get us booked on a half day adventure with Blue Water Safaris. She even met us at the dock to be sure that everything was all set. The trip itself was wonderful including the food and the very attentive crew. I hadn't snorkeled in years and this was the first time in St. Kitts and I'm so glad we did. We will hopefully be back in St. Kitts next year and will definitely check with Liz on any trips we may take as well as villa rentals.

Visited November 2013