“Really Fun Kiteboarding!”

St. Kitts Kiteboarding School
More attraction details
Owner description: There's no better way to enjoy the sun and ocean then having a kite pull you through the water, Its such an exhilarating feeling! The flat shallow warm water are ideal learning conditions for this wonderful sport and help you progress much faster. What are you waiting for? Give us a call to schedule your lessons today!!!
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had a great experience. Jeff is an excellent instructor. Only wish we would have known that our chances of actually getting up on a board during our 3 hour 2 person group lesson were slim. But after experiencing how technical managing the kite is we totally understand and hope to keep kiteboarding back home. I was expecting the sport to require a lot of upper body strength and was pleasantly surprised that it really did not. We were totally recommend St Kitt's Watersports to anyone wanting to try kiteboarding.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My daughter and I had the pleasure of taking kiteboarding lessons with Jeff (May 2014). The experience was great! Jeff and his crew proved to be highly reliable, providing a pick-up service at our hotel and the lessons were extremely well instructed - we both managed to pick up the sport and plan to keep kiteboarding back home. As well as being an excellent kiteboarder himself (fun to watch the art of the possible) Jeff has a rare talent of also being a gifted instructor. Thanks for a great couple of days!
Brian and Christina

Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband took a 1 hr flyboarding lesson, Apr 2014. Not sure what to expect, this adventure did not disappoint. Jeff's crew was professional and my husband quickly learned how to flyboard & dolphin dive. I was allowed to sit on the back of the jet ski - and Jeff even had a GoPro camera for me to record the experience. Photos were an additional $20 (well worth it!) and arrive in my email before we even returned from our trip. GREAT EXPERIENCE !

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Fly Boarding was one of the neatest and funnest things I have ever done. Getting in the air and getting the most out of the lesson was easily achievable thanks to the awesome instructors! Thanks!!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

It was my first time on fly boarding and if took me 10 mins to get the balance and then really enjoy it. I got over 20 feet up and swam like a dolphin! Is not hard to do.