“Best lunch at the hotel”

Bohemia Beach Pool Bar & Grille
Ranked #38 of 116 Restaurants in St. Kitts
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Great spot for lunch poolside. Had the best service of all the hotel's restaurants. Was not as plagued by slow service that I encountered from other on site restaurants. Don't miss guava BBQ Ribs, jerk wings, Chicago dog, and nachos with Jerk chicken.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Bohemia is a good poolside option. The food is good and the service is fairly quick. The fish sandwich is very good. There is also an in-pool bar. The smoothies are great.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

The setting is beautiful, right on the beach at the Marriott. We ate there two evenings when we were looking for a light meal. The blackened grouper sandwich was the best that I ever had. The size was generous and the spice was perfect. My husband had the burger which looked good and my husband said that it also was very good.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Since we were staying at the Marriott, this made for two easy meals for us, one dinner and one lunch. My daughter loved the fries, so she even went back for a treat one evening. Both times we were there my son tried to order the chicken fingers, but they were out each time. The nacho plate is huge and can be shared by many. The hamburgers were pretty good says my son and husband. So overall a decent place to stop for a meal without leaving the resort.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

It was next to the pool. The food was average and the service was good. Everything is expensive on the resort.

1  Thank Mel M