“I wanted an fun/active/water sport vacation and that is EXACTLY what I got!!”
Review of Surfing St. Kitts and Nevis - CLOSED

Surfing St. Kitts and Nevis
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing lessons and board rentals on beautiful St. Kitts and Nevis, located in the southern Caribbean region. Open for daily business from November 1 - April 15 each year.
Halifax
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I wanted an fun/active/water sport vacation and that is EXACTLY what I got!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I had a great time in St Kitts but the highlight was surfing lessons with MARK. Next year, Kitesurfing!!! Mark says anyone can learn at any age. I might be a late starter but I am STOKED to give it a try. Mark is the kindest soul and his love of the water, wind and people is contagious. He has a great teaching style and you are guaranteed to have a great time and learn lots. I'm back in the colder climate but just wait, my surfing experiences have just begun.

1 Thank Linda N

San Diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The most fun I had on my cruise!”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I came to St. Kitts unsure of what activity I wanted to do and I found Mark standing by the port holding a sign for surfing lessons. Turns out there's good surf on St. Kitts and there are also easy waves to learn on. We went to a nice beach and had the entire beach to ourselves! It was just really fun and there was nobody else there. Super scenic area and quite a nice drive. Monkeys were running across the road. Worth it for the drive alone!

1 Thank Mike p
Vancouver, BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super rad place to visit - and Mark is totally cool, too!”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Heard about this guy Mark from his sister in Canada. Decided to check this place out on my travels... most fun I've had in a long time. Mark is skilled and knows his stuff, an awesome teacher! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Mark is a cool guy with lots of stories... this guy will bring joy to your life ... and teach you epic things!!

THANKS, MARK!