“Absolute relaxation...incredible view...”
other travelers have booked this property
Cayman Brac Beach Villas
Enjoy over 10 hammocks on the property!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Cayman Brac Beach Villas
Enjoy over 10 hammocks on the property!
Unit B Bedroom.
Unit B dining area
Kayaks free for you to use
One of unit A's three bedrooms
Brac Beach Villas poolside courtyard
Enjoy your very own private pool!
Hammock haven. Pure Bliss
Unit A living room. Comfortable space for the entire family to enjoy.
Welcome to your Caribbean holiday!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Squeekie
Santa Clara, California
“Absolute relaxation...incredible view, clean....LOVED IT !!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We don't like commercial places and spent 3 days on 7 Mile beach in Grand Cayman....waaaay too much. This is our style, few ppl, lots of raw beauty, quiet.....

Stayed in Unit C; 1 bed,1 bath. Great big open kitchen with lots of counter space. Ice maker which saved our lives! Super clean unit! Washer! The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you can imagine, (except dishwasher) we did not lack for anything. The kitchen nook looking out over the beach is superb! What a view! I sat there for hours and just gazed out over the beach and water....perfect!
Wifi, 2 TVs and radio worked. My favorite spot was on our deck!! Morning coffee with a gorgeous view, (and Rum) :-) Loved it! The property has 14 Hammocks so you need to get the hint!! RELAX!! The bed was comfy and they even had a foot bath for sandy feet by the door....loved it! 2 Kayaks available and 6 bikes!! 3 BBQs....seating areas and of course the pool which we never used as we love the ocean. Justyn, the property manager, will take you to snorkle spots, caves etc...and he will even climb the coconut trees for coconuts if you ask!! What a deal. Don't forget to bring your reef shoes. There are lots of coral and the water is super warm...I stayed in 45 min with out getting cold....only wrinkled.
You need to find some drift wood paint something artsy on it, there is a paint box in the unit...Justyn will hang it up wherever you want it! :-) Let your creative juices flow!!
If you go down the beach a few hundred yards, you'll see lots of washed up trash; bottles, caps, flip-flops, medicin bottles etc. Disgusting....so please tell everyone you know NOT to litter...it ends up on the beaches! So sad!! Let's all help to keep the oceans and the beaches clean!! :-) Don't forget your camera....and drive on the LEFT - EVERY day!
haha! :) Enjoy it...I'm sorry I had to leave!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The physical location, deck and views and the unit was excellent!
Liked least: That ppl throw trash in the ocean and it ends up on the beach :-( and...That we had to leave! :-(
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Wendy L
Phoenix, Arizona
“The absolute best place to stay on Cayman Brac!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband & I came to Brac to celebrate his 50th birthday, and already we can't wait to go back! Cayman Brac is an amazing island, and our stay at Brac Beach Villas just made it even better. They are serious about having the best beach on the island - we went all over the place and never saw any better beach. We stayed in Unit C, and before arriving we were a little concerned that it might be a bit small, but when we got there it was just perfect :) Much roomier than it looks in the pics & videos. It may be the smallest unit, but is has THE BEST views from every window and the deck is wonderful! We never got a chance to take the kayaks out, but made good use of the grill, the firepit, the pool, the HAMMOCKS - the amenities are fabulous! The water in front of the property is perfect - we fished off the dock, swam & snorkeled. Walking the beach in either direction was really enjoyable (you need water shoes) - but never anyone else out there, it's great . Looking at the stars at night - UNBELIEVABLE! We have been to Grand Cayman a couple of times, and thought the stars were pretty great there, but Brac blew it away.

Sara, Claudia & Justyn were all very helpful in their various roles along the way - answering every question you could possibly have with patience and enthusiasm (although you know they've heard them all a million times!). Thank you all so much for making it such a memorable trip, we're looking forward to getting back (with family next time)!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
SMM_9
Barrie, ON
“Spectacular Vacation and Great Accomodations!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

This has been one of our best trips yet, and a large part of that has been the villa, staff and location.

Booking was very easy - Sara was responsive and reliable. Our questions were answered in a very timely fashion and with all the info we required. Further questions were also answered quickly by Claudia on the island. She organized the stocking of our fridge before arrival so we had dinner available that evening.

"We" consisted of myself, my husband and our 6 year old daughter. We stayed in Unit C. Every morning offered a stunning view of the sunrise through the palm trees and over the ocean.

The property and unit was spotless! I like my space to be clean, and it was. The lady who does the cleaning (I'm sorry, I didn't get her name....) does a meticulous job. Thank you! The pictures tell the story of the stunning pool and fabulous beach - perfection!

Cayman Islands must have the friendliest people and Customs/Immigration staff anywhere in the world!!! Once through the airports (slightly confusing, but not stressful), we walked out into the sunshine and found the best part of our vacation waiting for us - Justyn.

This vacation would not have been as amazing as it was if Justyn wasn't involved with it. He is a huge asset to this villa! I cannot say enough about how helpful and wonderful he is! I won't even begin to list the endless ways he helped us on our holidays, but suffice it to say he was an integral and significant part of an amazing vacation. THANK YOU JUSTYN - WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!

We booked a nature tour through the island website - I know the main guy doing the tours is reported to be really good, but he was busy on our day, so we got the #2 guy. Wow! TJ knew everything and everywhere to go - definitely not a "second" in our opinion!! Request him when you book.

We rented a car and loved having it available. I know they recommend it, and so do I! It is definitely an asset.

Having the WiFi was a huge bonus - very reliable and it was so nice to be able to stay in contact with business and home.

Before our vacation had even ended, my hubby was making mental plans on coming back next year - if you knew my hubby, you would know what a feat that is!

To sum it up, the accommodations were wonderful, the property absolutely perfect, the staff fabulous, and the island and people totally first rate! Looking forward to going back :-)

Liked best: Justyn's help
Liked least: Nothing was really lacking or sub par.
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Divemom_1...
Winnipeg, Canada
“Fantastic Stay!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

We had an amazing time. I don't know where to begin. The villa was so perfect for us, the view spectacular, and Justin and Claudia's hospitality tremendous. The weather was a dream and to sum it up, we had a ball. If you could find a way to make the sand flies go away, our vacation would have been a 10/10! We adjusted anyway and kept going. We were active everyday. We completed 24 dives! Hiked every trail. We took pictures of boobies! We had massages on our beach, bonfires at night, swam in the pool, many, many beach walks, collected shells, explored more caves than even Justin knew about. We boiled lobster and feasted in our courtyard. Slept in the hammocks to wake up with the sunrise! We never once used the A/C because it would be a sin to miss a minute of the heat and humidity. We thoroughly enjoyed dining almost everywhere on the island, and sang karaoke rocking the barracuda so hard that the owner kept it open 1 hr past close!
John was able to fish and enjoy great catches thanks to Justin's efforts with the rods and bait. Justin knew how much we enjoyed limes in our drinks and Repeatedly surprised us with fresh local limes. Each night we decorated many islanders with glow bracelets as we went out. They especially looked good when we shook the maracas and danced with Perry at the Alexander buffet night.
We celebrated 2 birthdays and an anniversary. Holy!
We flew to little cayman and motorbiked around the entire island and swam in very little beach opening.
Are you getting the picture? Kinda perfect huh?
We have all left a little piece of our hearts at the brac beach villas and our names are on the trees to prove it.
Our deepest thanks,
John, Loretta, Al, Jan and Susan

Chris P
dfw
“Great Villas and location on The Brac”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Not sure where to start, so I guess I will start with Booking.
I was quite happy with the responses to the speed of answers to some of our questions, and booked unit A (3 bedroom) for 6 of us. My parents, Myself and wife, and our kids. I read reviews on another site, and was quite happy with all the positive feedback. I was taken by the fact that they have a 'craft/art' area where they encourage guests to build some art, and leave it on the property..

We had lots of questions about what is included in the property, and pretty much, everything you would need in a villa is included.. In Unit A, you have a full size fridge, range, microwave, and dishwasher. I think the other units have the similar equipment, but more European style (smaller). The only thing that I think was really 'missing' was some kind of pitcher for making some lemonade. All the other utensils, bath towels, beach towels, are included as part of the rental. You can even rent some kids toys etc. Although we did not know that ahead of time, and left a bunch of buckets/spades for the next kiddos. They even have some life vests. (They have a pool which goes from about 4' to 9' deep).

When we arrived, we were met by a representative of the property, and also our rental car (which we were informed of by the villa). We had so much luggage, the property representative took my parents to the villa, while we crammed in w/ all our luggage and food into a large rental van.

All the rooms had window A/C units, they were a bit loud, but cooled the rooms effectively.. We ended up not using the 3rd bedroom.. Unit A is split in two.. One side (the single story in the picture) is a bedroom with 2 beds (and sleeper sofa), a living area w/ TV, and kitchen (and off kitchen their washer/dryer too!). They have a toilet and sink in the bedroom, in this side, but no shower/bath.

Across the court-yard (still on ground floor) are two bedrooms one with king bed, the other with 2 beds. There is a Shower/bathroom/toilet inbetween the rooms, and the one with king bed has a shower/toilet/sink in an expanded closet.. It works.. quaint.. And quite resourceful.

Above the two rooms are the B/C units (2 and 1 bedroom).. Unfortunately, you can hear the people above you pretty easily. I was not really bothered by it, but my wife (light sleeper) could hear them moving around early morning. This was probably the only negative of the entire stay, and not enough an issue for me to reduce my rating..

The property is right on the beach, just past a beach called public beach.. About 8 minutes from the airport. Close to a couple caves, and close to a market, gift shop, beer/wine/liquor store, and a couple dive shops (I recommend brac scuba shack)..

They had a nice binder full of information, from history of the building (it once had the largest swimming pool on the island!), to restaurant menus, charter contacts, and diving info.

The sand is sandy, and pretty decent for making sand castles. It was a bit windy, and the seas were rougher than normal, but you should be able to snorkel right off the beach, but bring some water shoes, there are some rocks (not many) just a few feet into the water, before it goes to sand again.

The beach had quite a bit of seaweed, and some trash washing up (never seen so many shoes in my life).. Not really their fault that people dump trash in the ocean.

They have quite a lot of hammocks, which we spent a little bit of time in under some trees. We did not see much for bugs, except around dusk, when mosquitos are out.. Bring some bug spray. There are LOTS of crabs on the island, sand crabs on the beach in little holes they dig.. Loads and loads of hermit crabs (all over the island), and lots of lizzards. (big and small)..

There is a cool pond across the road from the property which is great for some bird watching early in the morning.

The property was old, cinderblock construction, but well taken care of.. It is not sparkling new, but it is not falling apart either.. I would stay there, especially since it survived so many hurricanes.

Wifi in our unit seemed slow, but we had 2 laptops, 2 tablets connected, and my daughter liked to download youtube videos when taking a break from the sun.. You can check your email, but don't expect to watch slingbox (at least in unit a's dsl)..

One last thing. the mattresses are HARD.. I can't say I slept much, but can't say it was my kids waking me up, or just the fact that I was not tired while I was there..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Pool, Customer Service!
Liked least: Bed, and Noise.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
ERAmante
George Town, null, Cayman Islands
“This place rocks!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

We went-16 of us and we all had a blast.

The property was exactly configured to our needs.We have 2 couples occupying the upper floor (privacy!), below it are the ladies and the separate structure with the big dining and kitchen were occupied by the gents.

We love the view, the free kayak and bicycle and it is the best beach location in Cayman Brac.
Of course, who will forget the memorable hammock beside the pool and the pool itself which were constantly used during our stay....it was so refreshing.

The property is close to the airport (5-8 mins away), close to the grocery and some caves.
During our 3 days 2 nights stay, we barely had a long sleep since we want to maximize the use of the place. It has wifi on each location and the bedrooms have nice cozy feel. The big kitchen is very well equipped with the things we need to prepare food and of course the wide dining table as well as the living area for bonding and fun-filled night. The bluetooth speaker is awesome, no need for cables, just bring your ipod, ipad or smart phone and start the party sounds!

I strongly recommend this place for those people or (large group) that are seeking for a memorable stay in the Brac..for sure, we will be back!

Edzel

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Free Kayak
Reviewed March 5, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing