Cayman Brac Beach Resort
Le Soleil d'Or(Cayman Brac)
$450
$437
Southern Cross Club(Little Cayman)
Sunset Cove(Little Cayman)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Paradise Villas(Little Cayman)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvalet divingdive shopdive staffdive sitesdive vacationmeal packagetop notchgreat divingbuffet stylefishnon diversper dayfriday nightevening activitiesmeal plangroup tripwhite board
Reviewed November 12, 2013

After years of trips packed with "have-to" schedules, our children wanted a vacation where they could relax and do whatever they fancied that day. We found a gem in the Brac Reef Beach Resort. Our family of 4 stayed during our teenaged boys' vacation and we had the most wonderful experience. Only place we know of that met all criteria: super snorkeling that is easy to reach (including right in front of the resort), cliffs to rock climb, beach to fall asleep on, caves to explore, tennis, volleyball, and sumptuous food that we ALL loved. My husband fell asleep on the beach nearly every day. My son and I have since gotten scuba-certified and we can't wait to go back next year. The rooms were clean, relaxing, and plenty roomy (loved the shower!). The staff was incredibly friendly. We are looking forward to making this our repeat vacation destination for many years to come.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed November 11, 2013

If u work on island are just visiting it is a place u can go to ,to unwind the food is great staff very polite and helpful, my favorite,jumbo fries ,chocolate cake. thanks giving dinner oh la la...we hang out there some Saturday night .some friend like burgers i like chicken tenders and jumbo fries with a garden salad i spent the night of my birthday there a glass of champagne and the famous chocolate cake shared with friends completed the the blessing of living to see that day...looking forward to this coming weekend...

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My wife and I have been diving for 8 years now, and have done quite a few dive resort vacations, but this resort/dive operation would be really hard to beat. The resort itself is very nice, the rooms are all poolside, and the service is unequaled. The dive operation is top notch! Hats off to Brett and B.J. The food is out of this world! All this and the friendliest, most helpful people in the Caribbean. BRBR takes the #1 spot as far as dive resorts go. I read some of the bad reviews on TA, and wonder where these people stayed, because it wasn't here!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank johnnyfever53
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My girlfriend and I just spent a week at Brac Reef. We were part of a group of 22 divers. We have been all over the world diving and there is usually something to complain about... Not here. Great carribean diving, clean room, excellent food, curtious and frieldly resort staff, friendly and professional dive masters and all at a reasonable all-inclusive price.

The diving was great, the water was warm and clear, the reef life plentiful. We had large Nasau groupers following us around on almost every dive. This is because the dive masters shoot any lionfish they can and feed them to the grouper (lionfish are an invasive exotic fish in the carribean).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank John B
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I spent a week at the Brac Reef in late September. The staff is fabulous, friendly and hospitable. The food is served buffet style with lots of excellent choices. The room was well maintained; sadly the firm bed was not comfortable and made for achy morning backs. There is a small pool which is nice for relaxing after a morning dive. We enjoyed lunch and drinks at the bar. The resort caters to divers which is why we went and would return again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple