We visit about twice a year for lunch. The food is always more than adequate and the service from a friendly staff is always without cricism.
If the weather is fine lunch on the terrace could not be bettered. The views are to die for and should not be missed.
One bonus the front bar is always available to watch sport if there a match or game of general interest. Rugby foootball is always most atmospheric wih much local vocal support especially if Wales are playing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iain and Wilma, offer you a warm welcome at Gwesty Ty Newydd. The hotel is situated in the picturesque and historic village of Aberdaron on the Llŷn Peninsula, North West Wales. Gwesty Ty Newydd directly overlooks the bay and sandy beach of Aberdaron, which is one of the finest and safest beaches on Llŷn. Stay in comfort in this fine hotel, enjoy fantastic views and savour the delights of freshly caught Bardsey lobster and crab, afternoon teas with home baked cakes and watch the sun go down from the terrace or in our newly refurbished lounge whilst enjoying a drink from the fully licensed bar. Dine in the restaurant enjoying meals cooked with the finest fresh locally produced ingredients whilst savouring views over the sea towards the islands.You will be guaranteed a warm welcome at Gwesty Ty Newydd whatever time of year you choose to visit us on the Llŷn Peninsula, and every season has a beauty all of its own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Gwesty Ty Newydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwesty Ty Newydd Hotel Aberdaron
- Gwesty Ty Newydd Aberdaron, Wales