We just returned from an awesome dive trip to Little Cayman in March. Our stay at Paradise Villas was perfect--the oceanfront duplex villas were comfortable and well maintained. We especially liked being able to have breakfast and lunch "at home", and then enjoyed our dinners at the Hungry Iguana (curry and pizza nights were very good). Marc and Sabine are gracious hosts, and the staff, especially Emma, were very friendly and helpful.
My wife and I have been diving for 25 years--Little Cayman has the best overall diving in the Caribbean. Conch Club Divers runs a first class operation. Divemasters Ann and Dave are enthusiastic, very knowledgeable, and give everyone personal attention. We will be returning to Little Cayman, and look forward to staying at Paradise Villas and diving with Conch Club Divers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands