My wife and I enjoyed a remarkable quiet week in mid-July 2013. The management and staff did their best to ensure our stay was a success. The unit we rented was very clean and met all of our needs. We managed to prepare some exceptional meals in our kitchen and appreciated using the shared outdoor grill. The Hungry Iguana also offered us a good selection of meal options as well as a most interesting "bar" to relax at. The pool area was nice and offered plenty of ocean view to enjoy. Our scuba experience with Conch Divers was outstanding with exceptional service. The boat and staff were first class and the dive leaders worked very hard to ensure everyone's needs were met. Little Cayman does offer some of the best wall dives you will experience. I would highly recommend a visit to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands