We spent some wonderful days here. The rooms have sleeping area and a small sitting/kitchen area. The best is the porch overlooking the ocean. Frigate birds and boobies sailing in the breeze. Good simple lunches at the bar and nice meals in the evenings.
Little Cay is so small you can bike all over with the complementary bikes. It's easy to get to the other side (bloody bay) for fab snorkeling. And the dive company they work with are wonderful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands