I didn't actually stay at this resort but my sister and I arrived on Little Cayman and hadn't really done our research on what to do here. After walking around the island we went to the paradise island villas office and they told us that the Hungry Iguanna was open in half an hour so we could use their pool while we waited. We had a fab meal at the Hungry Iguana and the girl who worked there then spoke to Sabeme ( woman who run paradise villas) and they leant us some bikes and told us to use their pool again once we came back.
My sister and I were really appreciative of everyone's friendliness and kindness on this island and if I were to return here I would only stay at paradise villas after our experience with the staff.
Thank you again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands