Second time in less than a year and hopefully can squeeze in November. Oceanfront with pool and restaurant/bar next door. Good food.......had lionfish for the first time. Scuba diving with Conch Club Divers was great. Looking to relax, this is it. If you want to party, you will be on the wrong island. Bring bagels, cream cheese, tuna fish in packets for sandwiches and wine will save you a few bucks. Groceries are very expensive. Other resorts on Little Cayman are all inclusive and expensive. May never use our timeshare in Grand Cayman again. This is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands