We couldn't have been happier with our choice for our weeklong getaway trip. If it's low-key quiet and relaxation you're looking for without a "hotel" feel, this is a great place. The managers were genuinely interested in doing what they could to help us find what we wanted on Little Cayman (good beaches, snorkeling spots, scooters, etc.) and helped arrange when needed. The view from the porch or hammocks was flat-out gorgeous. The units are nice, great beds, and the small kitchen was particularly helpful. Restaurant was very good - every day we looked forward to our dinner on the restaurant porch, listening to the waves and enjoying the meal as the sun went down. We'd go back to these villas again without hesitation.
A few tips for Little Cayman. If you want to explore, a scooter is a great way to do it, and you'll need a scooter or car to comfortably get out to the east end where some of the beautiful beaches are. Snorkeling was great, particularly at Bloody Bay. If you're a good swimmer, several excellent dive sites with mooring bouys are accessible to a snorkeler from the beach. These sites are over a "mini wall" inside the bay's main wall, 10-30 down which gives snorkelers great viewing and chances to see turtles and spotted rays. Last, Little Cayman is remote with prices to match. Liquor and grocery store are steps away from Paradise Villas, but byob and staples like good coffee are recommended.
The only possible caveat to mention at Paradise is there will be some prop plane noise 3-4 times a day, for anyone bothered by that. The LC airport is close, and by about 8:30 in the morning the first flight takes off with a few seconds of moderate noise. No noise really early or late, and we weren't bothered at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands