After three busy days in Grand Cayman, my husband and I flew to Little Cayman for five days of R&R. It was wonderful! Our villa was clean, private, and right on the beach. There was a king sized bed (which was a little too firm for us), a kitchenette and sofa, tv, etc. Our back deck looked out on palm trees, hammocks, and the sea. Paradise Villas is a quiet spot - our neighbours were friendly but respected privacy - we got a nice wave when we saw anyone. We borrowed books from the office 'library' and used the hotel's Scrabble game a few times. We were given two cruiser bikes to use on the island, which were perfect for getting around the tiny village, and from one beach to another. We biked to the other side of the island in about 15 minutes for some great snorkeling. Wherever we went, we were the only people on the beach. The restaurant (Hungry Iguana) was very good as well.
Paradise Villas was a great value. We will definitely go back some day -- and maybe we'll bring the kids next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands