I was so impressed with this entire experience! This has quickly become one of my favorite places to travel and I will go back for sure! It's pristine, friendly and very accomidating.
If you are looking to get away from it all this is the place to go. Privacy beyond belief! The people of this island are so incredably kind, they truely appreciate everyone who visits. It felt like coming home to family you actually wanted to see! You have pleanty of privacy but if you need something they are right there to help you out. It is also the safest place I have ever visited. You can walk around any time of the day or night and feel totally safe. It's virtually crimeless. There are no street vendors, no beggers, no homeless people, no homeless dogs. Everyone here is well taken care of. You feel like your getting the "off the beaten track third world country" experience but the martini and lobster are close at hand. It's definately the best of both worlds.
We stayed at Paradise Villas. The villas were pristine! They are so cute. Little white villas with pink trim lined along the beach! Each one has an amazing ocean view and all are on beach level, you simple walk right out your front door to your hammock and look out over the ocean while enjoying your morning coffee from your own kitchenette. There is a resident iguana named Matt. I watched him lay on the rocks each morning enjoying the sunrise. It was truely beautiful. There is a really fun restaraunt/bar at Paradise Villas as well, The Hungry Iguana. It is really fun and the food is really good! The Southern Cross is also a great place to dine.
We dove with the Conch Club divers. Ann rocks and has an incredable eye. It was an awesome diving experience. They are extreemly professional and I always felt safe and diving within my ability. They were also taking out much more experienced divers for deep sea dives, ship wreck dives and cave dives. I enjoyed hearing all their stories when they returned. It sounded amazing and made me want to gain enough experience to get to their level. Next trip I want to dive the Russian Destroyer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands