“Lounging lizards and creative chow”

Hungry Iguana Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This great eatery is right next to the airstrip. The food is fresh, and creatively prepared. We had the spicy conch fritters on 2 separate occasions, they were that good. We also enjoyed an artichoke dip, also excellent. Cold red stripe beer on the porch eating area with a lovely blue view of the sea, and of course the resident very large rock iguana I found irresistible. It's good value for the money since everything is pretty much stupid expensive on little Cayman. Except for the best chill experience. Ever.

There are newer reviews for Hungry Iguana Restaurant

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Iggy was a fun place to hang out and I really liked the back porch and outdoor seating area. Thanks Nora for the good drinks and keeping us entertained in the afternoons. I wish you the best!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We came to Little Cayman just for the day, by boat from the Brac. I thought the Hungry Iguana was a lovely spot - painted bright white, with a lovely shady and breezy patio with a view of the ocean. Food was served quickly, service was good, and the fish and chips with lemon and tartar sauce was really tasty!! Considering how tiny this island is, I was really impressed :-)

1  Thank NDGTraveller
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Little Cayman gets weekly delivery by barge/tug boat of food and so when weather rough in winter the island runs out of things. While we were there the restaurant ran out of chips (French fries). However the food was lovely especially the lion fish fingers, we ate here every day mostly for lunch as cheaper than dinner.

1  Thank chornayakoshka
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My favourite place to eat on the island. Simple food, good friendly service - love having a snack lunch on the verandah...Mosquitos drive me in at night,