“Excellent Pizza and Hush Puppies”
Review of Borden's Pizza

Borden's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Borden’s, Est 1970, is the original Fast Food eatery of the Cayman Islands. Whether it’s the freshly baked traditional Pizzas or the World Famous Hushpuppies, Borden’s has been a staple local destination for over three decades. Our secret is the fresh local ingredients and a tightly knit family environment. In fact, Borden’s is still owned and operated by four generations of the founder’s descendants, Mrs June Borden. Join us at Governor’s Square for some signature comfort food and our warm Caymanian hospitality.
“Excellent Pizza and Hush Puppies”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had a craving for pizza and saw the delicious photo of Borden's Pizza in a local shop. I called in our order and was greeted by the most kind family that runs the place when went to pick it up.

We ordered the Borden's Special and it was fantastic. It has a delicious mix of finely crumbled hamburger and spices with onions and peppers that grill into the cheese. SO GOOD!

It was suggested that I add some hush puppies to the order. At first, I thought it was an odd mix...hush puppies and pizza. But I was totally amazed. I've had what some consider the best hush puppies in Charleston, South Carolina, and I have to honestly say these hush puppies could stand up to them.

Borden's is a 40 year old pizza making tradition that has been recently revived and I'm so glad we found the place during our stay.

• Visited July 2014