“Went here twice”

Pepper's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A casual and friendly local open-air restaurant and bar located on Cayman's Seven Mile Beach offering a wide selection including kid-friendly meals, great Barbeque, spicy Jerk, homemade Pizzas, Sandwiches, Burgers and Steak!!! A favourite among locals and a must for visitors!
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Once for drinks one evening at the bar which was fun. The dinner was not so fun. I got the pork which I thought was really dry. All items are ala carte so you have to select (and pay for) your sides. The donut type sticks are good. Hubby had the steamed mahi which he was not so crazy about. This was our least favorite place to eat in the 7 nights we were on the island.

There are newer reviews for Pepper's Bar and Grill

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I'm not going to say it's the best on the island but lunch was great, My son loved the sausage, and we both enjoyed the chicken and pork. The service was very friendly, as expected.. I would if visiting the island give Peppers try. very casual.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had a great time at Peppers for lunch today. The food was island price so it seemed expensive at first 'till I stepped back and remembered that we had a ton of drinks and shared platters of food. I liked the BBQ chicken with some on the side sause to spice it up (too spicy for my wife and people that like spicy stuff will find it flavorful but no too hot). My wife's only complaint is they chopped the whole chicken so she was picking out bones (she hates bones in fish so no real complaint there) ironically she could not stop eating the chicken lol. The Server was straight up about the food (tastes, textures ect) so we ordered having a great idea as to what we were about to experiance. Food was good, atmosphere was awesome (perfect weather topped it off). Have a good time and get some good Jerk.
ps... Rice and peas on the menu is rice and beans as traditional lol

Reviewed July 8, 2014

It was great. We are here in the Caymans, as a family for a wedding and Peppers was recommended to us. Five adults and one nine-year old. BBQ ribs were on special and they were excellent. We also ordered chicken, both varieties of sausages along with sides of rice and peas (beans), yams and festival. From 5-7 is their Happy Hour. Maria was our waitperson and she was very helpful. I would definitely recommended this to anyone who is looking for a great Caribbean meal. Try it, you'll like it!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

$3 Caybrew all day, everyday. Food selection is minimal but the bartenders are great. Great place to stop and have a cold one.