Our family (11 people) rented a 3 BR oceanfront condo and a 2 BR oceanfront condo. The beach was excellent - my mother is handicapped and it was so smooth we could easily get her in and out. The pools were lovely, and it was very convenient to have Billy Bones right there. The location makes it easy to get to restaurants and the downtown area. The staff were very helpful and responsive. It was a great experience and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands