We spent 7 nights at Treasure Island condos in May 2008. The price was the cheapest we could find in Grand Cayman and we definitely got our money's worth. Book with TI condos, they will send you a map of the property if you request it to see where your unit is located. We stayed in the ground floor unit 109 and it was just steps to the sand. If you want to be as close to the water as possible and are fine with a 2 bedroom unit (one queeen and two singles) request unit 109. The view from our porch and bedroom were fabulous. The unit was clean with a tropical theme, had all the necessary kitchen items and included cable. All beaches in Grand Cayman are public so you might as well stay at TI and spend less money and walk up to the Hyatt or Ritz and use their beach/bar and ammenities. We did this everyday and nobody asked us a thing. The beach at TI is rocky but has a wonderful snorkel reef which more than made up for not being able to wade right into the water (which as mentioned before you are free to do at the beach right next door). We found the reef to be a great perk to TI. The hotel has a lively pool/swim up bar which is nice if you feel like chatting with other people. Though this is more geared towards young people there were older folks hanging out at the pool/bar as well. We are in our mid 30's and everyone we met was very friendly. The bar at the condos hosts poker on Sunday and Monday nights and people really seemed to enjoy that. Other condos we passed by walking on the beach seemed virtually empty. Though we don't have any children, the ones that were there seemed happy frolicking in the kiddie pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands