We have stayed at these condos in the past, and love the location. 3 bedroom units are beachfront, with fabulous views. Debbie in the office is very friendly, and the pools/Billy Bones Pool Bar are awesome - great for families. Good snorkeling right off the property. Over the years, the condos themselves are deteriorated. Units all have different owners, and many are not well maintained. DO NOT rent without knowing what unit you are getting and seeing pictures. Units are also not well-cleaned. Management has eliminated most maid service, and you can really tell. Kitchens adequately appointed, but bring an SOS pad if you plan to cook - I had to scrub the pots before we could use them. Also not all units have wi-fi, so make sure you ask for a unit with that if you want it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands