We booked a 2 bedroom at Sunset Cove. I really can not say anything bad . The condos are a bit older but was clean and good view on them all. The front was good for snorkeling at the Reef. We enjoyed it. A few minutes walk to 7 mile beach. You need water shoes to go over some rockier areas.There are some trees and a man made concrete stone walkway to 7 mile beach. Did not bother us at all. The pool area was really nice. The locals live in the back at treasure island but not one bit of trouble. We walked to Georgetown and up and down the beach snorkled and had a great time. We rented a car and really did not use it more than 3 days to see the other parts of the island. I did not like the driving on the wrong side thing. This area great for older kids and adults. Beach area rocky for small children but it was just us . No it is not the Ritz, but i like nice but comfy and cosy not stuffy.Management was great. Beach not crazy. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands