This was my first trip to Grand Cayman and my first time renting a vacation condo and I would do it again. Sunset Cove was perfect for a relaxing vacation (we were there the first week of March 2013). We rented a two bedroom/ two bathroom unit and could be on the beach in 30 seconds or at the pool in 30 seconds. The condo itself wasn't overly fancy but had almost everything we needed. (The balcony furniture wasn't super comfortable). BillyBones (the bar onsite) was perfect for a quick bite or a casual lunch. One is able to walk SMB easily once you climb over the concrete "stones", or one can walk up the road a couple minutes and then find a thruway to the beach. There is a reef approx 5 minute swim past the cove that was better than I anticipated for snorkelling. The location was fantastic ; I would definitely look at staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands