Coral Sands Resort
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$263
$130
$369
  • Pool
$349
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$231
$171
ComfortSuites
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$300
$250
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
$784
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Villas of the Galleon(Seven Mile Beach)
$420
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa(Seven Mile Beach)
$467
$425
$509
$784
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgrocery store across the streetwithin walking distancestingray citydowntown georgetownscuba divingfishgreat snorkelingharryunitsmilevacationcaymanbeachturtles
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This lovely little two bedroom timeshare exchange was perfect for our needs. The staff was ever so generous with their help, had a great time at the mid-week potluck, and the grocery store was a two block walk. Walked a lot and took pretty reasonable ground transport otherwise. Seven Mile Beach is not to be missed. Also, the dive package through Red Sails was totally well run. Staff great, equipment well maintained and prices within reach. Highly recommend the Stingray City encounter. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: This is a small complex and well maintained. Also, very quiet. Lots of interesting fauna, particularly the iguanas and curly tailed lizards.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank seekrit
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Just got back from Grand Cayman Island Stayed at the Coral Sands Resort from October 19th to the 26th.. BEST PLACE BY FAR TO STAY ~~ anyone that feels any different about this GREAT PLACE... CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE PLEASED ANYWHERE!! Harry the manager is a wonderful person makes you feel welcome from the second you open the door to check in.. the hole staff {junior] included could not be more helpful..My vacation was perfect .. my unit was clean and very spacious 2 bedroom townhouse that sleeps 6 full size kitchen shower downstairs and upstairs and clean clean clean.... I will be back to g c I.... and I will stay at this resort again.. I LOVED the fact that it was only 12 units.. all the guests were friendly and the view of the resort is PRICELESS .. Very sad that I had to leave.. Can't wait to go back..

Room Tip: We did rent a car.. It was 4 of us and we like to travel around the island but there is a lot walking distance...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank challenger59
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to the Caymans and our stay at Coral Sands Resort. It is only on the edge of 7 mile beach but the bay is quiet and secluded, which we loved. Sometimes we were the only people on the beach, as other guests went on trips around the island(s), The barbecue provided by Harry was excellent and a good way to get to know other guests. It rained quite a bit while we were there but it was still warm and most of the rain was at night (with thunderstorms). The apartments are clean, well equipped. They have ceiling fans and A/C. Wifi is provided in some of the rooms and you should be able to pick up in all the rooms. If not, speak to Harry and he will re-set it in the room nearby. Right opposite the supermarket for all your provisions and a 10 minute walk to the nearest liquor store. Quite a few restaurants are within walking distance. Some are more expensive than others.

Room Tip: As mentioned by others, Rooms 1 & 12 have side windows with views over the ocean. Rooms 1, 4, 6 and 10 seem to be the ones with Wifi fitted directly.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Caprio
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our family stayed for a week in August and loved the resort. Harry and his staff were always friendly and helpful making you feel like you feel like part of the family. He even took time to call you personally to make sure to attend the Tuesday pot luck dinner. The units and property are very clean and the condo's are the largest we have stayed in. The property itself is situated so everyone has an ocean view while not being crowded into a resort with hundreds of people. The other guests were great and the beach was large enough to socialize with new found friends or provide your own little corner to enjoy coffee, sunsets, and sunrises.

My 4 year old grand daughter found the beach a wonderful place to find new treasures and explore the water. The location is just across the street from a major grocery store making everything very convenient. In fact we had such a great vacation the entire family is headed back next year!!!! We posted a few more pictures so you can see what a wonderful resort this is.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank LORI J
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was more than pleased with my vacation experience at the Coral Sands Resort, Grand Cayman. The Coral Sands is a very friendly, intimate resort featuring 12 units. My husband and I have been going there every year with our 3 children since they were about 5 years old (our children are now 13). We’ve known Rachel, the reservation Manger for about 7 years and she’s always super helpful. From the moment you land on the island and arrive at the resort, which is about 20 minutes away, you are in awe of the views. The Coral Sands sits directly on the ocean and the units are all 2 BR and 2 Bath. The parking garage is within 100 ft. of the units so moving your belongings is an easy task. I was greeted by a very happy man named Harry. I nicknamed him “Happy Harry”, as he always aims to please. I can’t boast enough about the people running the resort and working there. They provide a really simple and easy, non-stressful check in process, which is so important as my kids are usually bugging to change so they can go into the ocean. I can’t brag enough about the units. Throughout the years, I’ve seen great choices for updates, upgrades etc. and the Defender Resorts is always updating and maintaining the property. I have found their choices over the years to be perfect for the setting. All of the units now have flat screen TV’s, updated appliances, full and complete kitchen with new dishes, sofas and beds AND bedding. The units have new updated bathrooms and faucets and the draperies have been updated as well. We typically travel in a group of 5 and there is plenty of space to not feel too cramped. Overall, the units are always very clean, there’s always someone on property sweeping, cleaning or doing something to keep it picture perfect. The outside also has a Grill which brings the 12 families together. The resort has a brand new dock that now takes you further out into the ocean, which is a real plus as I can now easily shore dive off of it without having to walk the extra 250 ft. or so through the knee deep water. I have found the owners and the RCI members and/or renters to be very very friendly, always sharing and wanting to tell a story. I highly recommend the coral sands and can’t wait for my next vacation!

Room Tip: We prefer the first floor, but if you are seeking a little bit more space, the 4 units upstairs are larger and the views are much better.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family