In late 2006, I stayed at the Ritz on a conference. The hotel is beautiful, but every time I wanted a quite moment on the beach, I felt like a sardine at Jones Beach. My room was very expensive and wasn't even on the beach (but what did I care, I wasn't paying for it?) Anyway, I fell in love with Seven Mile Beach and walked it up and down each morning. Next door I found this little place, with a wide open expanse of beach, a gorgeous pool with that ledge where the water goes to the top, and it was peaceful, friendly, and luxurious. I asked to see a unit. Turns out they are ALL 3 BR, so unless you are going with family or friends, it might be a bit expensive. We went back in early 2007 with several friends. Per person, we paid a FRACTION of what it would cost if we went to the Ritz. We ended up with A LOT more beach and were able to take barely a few steps from our unit to the pool and beach area. The people were so accoommodating. There was a fitnesscenter, tennis court and BBQ, with a supermarket right across the street. I lived almost as nice as I did at the Ritz, for a lot less money and a lot more beach. We can't wait to go back to Coral Stone Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands