We stayed in a two bedroom condo - unit 10. The view of the beach and sunset was spectacular- the rooms have two lanais- one with screen and one without. The kitchen had every appliance we needed and there is a grocery store two blocks away. This place is serene and quiet, comfortable and clean. Because it only has 36 units, the beach was not crowded and they provide chairs and towels for guests. There was daily housekeeping except on Sundays. There were some families here, so the joyful noise during the day at the pool isn't for everyone. We have businesses, so we were incredibly relieved to have fast Internet service and a phone for free local calls and another one for free calls to the US. Ours never rang in the middle of the night like a prior writer noted. They can be unplugged. We will definitely come back and stay in the same place again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands