What can I say that already has not been said. If you are considering staying here be sure to look at condo pictures and unit descriptions at Coral Stones web site. Each unit is different. So if you want a tub or dual sinks in the master bath you need to look at pictures and unit description. Snorkling off the beach is lackluster due to no bottom features but that being said we did see a spotted eagle ray right in front of condo on two differnt days! Walk down the beach toward the Westin and swim out to Governor's Reef. I feel it is worth the 10 minute walk. Yes there are two liquor stores wthin easy walking distance. Plan on paying 2 dollars(U.S.) per beer. 12 pack = 24 dollars. Bottle of Island rum about $30. Sound pricey? Three cocktails at the Ritz ran us $50.00!! Not so bad now is it?! The Foster IGA grocery has most items you should need. Cab ride to/from airport is $23. And yes my credit card did have my cab ride credited to my account! Something I do not recall seeing in a review is the bathroom off of the pool area. Really handy so you don't have to trudge to your room (sand, dripping wet suit, who has the keys). The grills up front actually work! Tanks full and light on first push! We used them twice. If you need a fast food fix there is a KFC in the Fosters plaza area. I tried to cover things previous reviews didn't instead of going over the same old (good) things. Yes I would stay here again and recomend to the best of friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands