“Look No Further Thank Blue Fin Adventures” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Fin Adventures

Blue Fin Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Bespoke dive trips for small groups. With more years experience than we care to admit to Blue Fin Adventures can bring you what you want and expect from a Caribbean Dive trip. Located in the beautiful Cayman Islands, the original mecca for diving, you can live out your dream of diving here with us. We guarantee you'll come back for more.We can cater for anything you'd like to do on the water. Need gear? We’ve got it for free! Want to learn more? Not a problem. Been before and want to see something new? Be prepared. Flexibility is second nature to us and we plan to make your vacation unforgettable.
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Look No Further Thank Blue Fin Adventures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

My friend and i went to Grand Cayman for the first time with our sole purpose as a short 4 day diving trip. Dive shops in G.C. are like nail salons in NYC - so many to choose from, how do you know which one is the best? At least in this case the choice is clear - Blue Fin Adventures. Firstly, they were lightening quick responding back to any inquiries I had regarding diving. Secondly, their rates are SUPER competitive compared to the rest of the dive shops I researched. Third, their dive times matched our schedules perfectly. They were the only dive shop to accommodate our flight arrivals, (my friend and I checked into our hotel at 1pm and we were literally diving by 1:40pm!) We were able to get in an afternoon 2 tank dive and 2 days of 2 tank morning dives. The shop provided complimentary pick ups/returns to our hotel. What I found genius on their part is depending on what part of the island we were diving, the boat would pick us up at the closest dock so we were always within 10mins of each dive site. So we were able to dive both on the West and North side of the island. Along with having great laughs and fun on the boat, our safety was never once compromised. The folks over at Blue Fin- Mark, Giles and Nikita went above and beyond good service, they pulled out the red carpet/white glove treatment! (They even called ahead to the restaurant on our way to the first dive because we hadn't had lunch to pre-order to have it waiting for us before got on the boat!)
I cannot say enough great things about this dive shop- you will have to see for yourself.
But here are some helpful facts: 1) am dives are at 10am / afternoon dives are around 1:30pm (I for one like to relax in the evening throwing back a few and need ample time to recover!) 2)they also take American Express in additional to the other cc's (right now G.C. has fallen out of love with AMEX at alot of shops/restaurants and I love getting my points!) 3) Also if you're diving the USS Kittiwake they do not charge you an additional park fee- its included in the normal 2 tank fee (alot of dive shops will add it on!!)....

Visited June 2014

Portland, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent diving, excellent people, excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We've been out a number of times with Blue Fin and every time was truly terrific! The people are so knowledgable about diving, dive sites, diving safely, and Cayman in general...it's like having your own friendly inside connection to the island. The boats are very nice, clean, and comfortable. We appreciated the 10am departure times-we're on vacation, we want to sleep in! We will definitely be back to Cayman and Blue Fin is our first choice in dive companies.

Visited May 2014
gilesshaxted, Manager at Blue Fin Adventures, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Darcy ... we love you and are going to miss you, can't wait to have you back. Still think maybe you shouldn't bother going home tomorrow. Donald can look after himself for a bit longer. Skype interview Monday .. and jobs done.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing Diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Blue Fin is hands down the best diving company I have ever experienced, and we do a lot of diving! Their rates are almost half of their competitors, but they deliver twice the service. The dive masters are extremely knowledgeable. They have great equipment, and a clean boat that looks brand new. I felt very safe diving with them. I wouldn’t dive with any other company in Grand Caymen.

Visited March 2014
Was great to have you guys out while you were down, hopefully we see you again sometime even if it just a quick get away.