“Delicious Wraps!”

Island Naturals Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Island Naturals we strive to provide people with healthy convenient food options. Our aim is to make it easier for people to incorporate healthy food into their day. We specialize in Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Vegan Food. We are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and we also offer fresh juices, an extensive smoothie list and several gluten-free baked good options. As healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, we also offer a wide variety of sustainably grown, non-GMO, organic, raw superfoods that each have their own quality of abundant nutrients, energy and benefits to offer the body.
Montreal, Canada
“Delicious Wraps!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stopped at this place almost daily for lunch and/or dinner. The staff is super friendly and the food is awesome. The spicy sweet potato black bean wraps were our favorite. Prices are not too bad either, which is refreshing since most everything on the island is over priced. Careful though it opens early it is also closed by 7pm (we made a quick run after a long beach day and got there at 7:30 and were bummed). Great vegan dishes and well worth a visit.

Visited July 2014

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Awesome breakfast and lunch, plus they deliver!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I tried the sweet potato and black bean burger wrap. It was amazing! It's topped with avocado. Sweet potato and avocado are my favorite foods, so this was a winner for me. For breakfast I tried the coco nutty acai bowl and the tropical parfait. I love acai bowls and this just hit the spot. It's cold and creamy with a nice crunch from the nut mix. And the parfait was dreamy! The yogurt they use is so thick and creamy and the granola has so much flavor! Would definitely stop here again when I visit Cayman.

Visited June 2014
“Not worth it”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The place is about the size of a large walk in closet with maybe 6/8 wooden bar stools. I ordered the chopped salad and asked her to leave off the sweet potato, she did not. My husband had the kale and spinach salad as he started to eat he realized there was no kale in it. I asked about that and she said oh I'm sorry it's out of season. REALLY ? That's very odd since we have it every day on our trip and it can be bought in any grocery. Last time for us

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Xoxomore
Lindsay A, Owner at Island Naturals Cafe, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Hi there,
I would like to take a minute to respond to your comment.
Concerning the following:
-(sweet potato being left on salad) should not have happened and I have already spoken to the chef. My apologies for this, the counter staff are instructed to check every meal before handing it out I will reiterate this to them.
-(no kale in salad) I am not sure why they said out of season. That is not the issue unfortunately the local farming can be quite Inconsistant on the island and the kale were were originally using was local as it was a much softer kale than that you find in the grocery store. Again staff have been instructed to explain this to each customer however we do have a very new staff member at the counter currently which would explain why it wasn't explained. Again my apologies
(Small closet size area) you may have seen our signs that we are currently expanding into the unit next door which will be completed within a weeks time and this will then give us plenty of room for more tables.
Nevertheless we appreciate your review as we always aim to learn from our mistakes!
Thanks again and I sincerely hope you will reconsider coming back to the cafe. Please feel free to email me at islandnaturals@live.com and I will provide you with a coupon for your next meal :)
Have a great day!
Grand Cayman
“My favourite lunch spot by a mile.”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Island Naturals makes delicious, well priced veggie or vegan options with a small dine in area but a great take-out option. This place is the perfect place to eat when you want something wholesome and nourishing without that ultra full restaurant feeling. Their food tastes like home cooking (if you're talented at that kind of thing) and their meals always have balance. Their selection of juices and baked goods are the perfect accompaniments as well.

As a side note, my husband and I are meat eaters but we'd both still call this our fave lunch spot.

• Visited June 2014
New York
“Great Veg option on seven mile beach”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

At the moment a take out place that delivers weekdays with a few bar stools and a couple outside tables. Understand that will be changing in the near future with more space and indoor seating.

About the food: We had a sweet potato cocoa soup which was good but a little rich. Are here twice during out stay and one day it was more sweet potato and the other time more coconut milk tasting.

Had both the curry soba noodle dish and the pan-Asian version. Both were good but expected a more-peanut sauce taste from the pan Asian version that just was not there.

A banana bread was dense and did not have a lot of flavor. Perhaps it was the lack do sweetener that affected the taste.

But all and all to be positive about the place we were glad and thankful for having this vegan option on the island and would certainly eat there again if we returned.

Visited May 2014