The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$181
$171
ComfortSuites
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)
$528
$469
  • Pool
$499
$752
$649
Kimpton
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$300
$263
Priceline
  • Pool
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)
3,210 results
All reviewsbar jackthe ritzclub levelbeach sideresort viewgrand caymanocean frontsushi restauranttasting menusteam roomresort feefour seasonsfront rowrum punchpaddle boardsfitness centerbeautiful property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2010

The resort is nice. The beach is great. 'Blue' is worth spending hundreds of dollars on for dinner. But I don't think the Ritz is a great choice for a romantic couples stay. I've never stayed anywhere before that had so many obnoxious, socially clueless adults accompanied by their mannerless screeching children. Where do all these creatures come from?? I don't know, but you can't escape them. They're at the pool, at the beach, at the restaurants... At the Ritz. The Caymans got a lot nicer once we got away from them. I suggest you do the same - unless you're one of them!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Timdds
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I've stayed at Ritz and Four Seasons properties before. In Lanai, Maui, St. Thomas, Miami etc. I must say, I've never felt so nickeled and dimed to death in my whole life than at the Ritz in Grand Cayman. first off.....breakfast buffet for 2....$80 U.S. dollars. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? for a waffle, a piece of overcooked bacon and watermelon juice. OUTRAGEOUS. I had a better buffet at Marriott down the road where I stayed for the first 3 days of my trip. Next, everyone there was fishing for a tip. From the men that open the doors, to man RUNNING down the hall to take my bag, after I emphatically told him "i can do it myself", yanks the bag out of my hand. Then there was the waiter who brought my drink to the beach... THREE TIMES he told us, I brought you extra hot sauce in case your drink isn't spicy enough. THREE TIMES, hoping for a tip. i heard him the first time. The best part was when I was waiting to check out, one of the door attendees asked me if i had a nice stay. Before I could even respond, he saw another guest wheeling his bag down the hallway and ran to help, without even saying, "excuse me, I'll be right back" and even better, after the gentleman tipped him for helping and there was no other customer in sight, he never even returned to me to hear my answer or say, I'm sorry for cutting you off. I could see his priority was the tip. Additionally, the only day I went to the pool, I kid you not, 3 coackroaches floating dead in the pool near the steps. I put one foot in, and stepped back out. Then wanted to try the jacuzzi b/c the day before no one could go in bc of the temperature. AT 10am already, the entire jacuzzi was covered in sand and the water was ice cold. the attendants don't seem to take very good care of cleaning the water in either place. Never again for the Ritz Carlton in Grand Cayman.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank moepsu
Reviewed November 6, 2010

My wife and I were looking to relax chill for the week, and the Ritz made it happen. What a fantastic time. Everything was perfect. We have been to some nice places, and this is by far, the best!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank drewaugusta1
Reviewed November 2, 2010

We enjoyed a great stay at the Ritz Carlton and I had a wonderful half day treatment at the Silver Rain (La Prairie) Spa. Overall, a great experience but it is very expensive, especially the spa. I'm not sure it is worth the money but the experience is memorable and nice to try.

Enjoy,

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2010

This is a great hotel, with many amenities. Loved the spa, the service, and the music. It was worth the money, to be sure. The beach, however, can be overcrowed.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family