Booked our trip through Expedia. My wife an I have stayed at Ritz Carlton and St. Regis prop. before. This is one of the best. We selected the Club Level rooms. WELL worth the extra cost. Wonderful personal service, Excellent daily breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. Beverages in the club lounge were included, adult and otherwise. Staff at the Club can become a bit annoying, hovering, chatting it up, but extremely helpful with reservations, although some recommendations fell short.
The rooms are a good size with standard Ritz touches. The hotel is massive for island standards. Walking to the beach can be a bit of a treak but it is in the comfort of the hotel. The beach is tranquil. Great activities for kids. Snokel gear is free for hotel guests.
Dinning: Blue is disappointing. Heavily touted, they smear the chefs face everywhere, showing his credits for his NYC rest. Althought the food is good, wine prices are not crazy, it is a freakin island people. Service, food over rated. You can get better value off property: see Calypso.
If you stay though Sunday, the Champagne Brunch at 7 is well wrth the price. It beats any Sunday brunch that we have ever been to; Vegas & NYC included. The dessert area, cannot refer to it as a table, it is massive, is amazing. Service is pedestrian but the culinary delights area a hit. Again Sunday Bruch at the Ritz, book it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort where sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands