Our family of four stayed here for 8 days in a 2 queen bed room overlooking the side pool. Overall, staff was very friendly, room was clean and well maintained, and the beach and service very nice.
We ate at the hotel restaruant "7" several times for lunch and dinner. Buffets are a little pricey but good. They ahve a lobster and steak night and several other themes throughout the week.
We did eat at Eduardo's italian restaurant a few minute walk from the hotel and the dining experience was well worth it. To the left of the hotel is a place called Eats where they serve a huge menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner and at reasonable prices. Also, a few minutes walk from the hotel is a large grocery store. Overall, the hotel has a wide variety of eating options of various budgets in the event you never want to leave the grounds.
Exercise facility is first class with several exercise classes offered per day like yoga, pilates, core training and more...
Snorkeling at the Ritz is good and the beach area is really nice...all sorts of water activities are at the Ritz beach area....We went parsailing, snorkeling, kayaking and more...
I have to say the highlight of the vacation was going to StingRay City. We went with Red Sail which was arranged through the hotel and they pick you up and take you to the boat. Great staff and experience...In fact, we like it so much we went again but with Captain Crosby Sting Ray City Tours to try something different. He took just our family out and stopped at Sting Ray City then went close by to the Great Barrier where the snorkeling was incredible...the water was unbelievable and fish everywhere...just beautiful. We also went snorkeling at Eden Rock where we saw a lot of fish but it was raining so visibility was impacted...
The Turtle Farm is also a neat destination and worth the visit. I would not spring for the full tour but just the turtle portion.
Overall, great trip and would go again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands