This Ritz property is stunning, the view from my room was great. After a long drive from the airport I arrived and before i could say anything, I was offered basically unlimited complimentary cookies and lemonade which was quite refreshing.
The woman beind the desk checking me in could not have been nicer and had us on our way in no time. The first impression was great, but everything got better.
Because the property is massive, I was taken on a tour. Once the tour was over I proceeded to go to my room which was spacious with a nice surprise. We had received complementary champagne and strawberry's dipped in chocolate.
The pool is massive which helps with the amount of children swimming because thousands of people could fit into it. The powdery white sand is to die for, but be careful, it heats up pretty fast...ouch. There is a place where you can rent small electric boats and scuba gear. On top of this, there are many things already in the crystal clear water to play on.
All of the restaurants at the hotel are great. There is a very wide variety, if you are looking for something on the cheaper side and casual stroll over to perrywinkles. If you are in the mood for some great sushi head over to the sushi restaurant near the lobby.
One of the best parts of my trip was the private boat and driver/instructor who took us out to stingray city.The experience was incredible.
Although the Ritz can be pricey it is 100% worth every penny. and you will sleep great because the beds are very clean and comfortable. I strongly urge you to visit this Ritz property, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands