It had been a great week in Grand Cayman and we were on our last day. We could not enjoy the beach anymore since it was raining the whole day so we decided to treat ourselves to a massage -- and what a treat it was! From the moment we drove in (we were staying at a condo in Rum Point), we were welcomed by the valet who walked us all the way down to the Spa (aside from parking your car). The staff are very friendly and the place is pristine. Before your massage, they take you to a place where you can have some snacks and fresh fruit juices. Curtains are drawn so your place is private with lush sofas that just makes you calm and relaxed. They also make you choose the music you want for your massage. I had the swedish massage and though it was not the best I ever had, it was still great!
After the massage, they take you back to the room and they serve you glass of champagne and you can just chill as long as you want. We then went back to the sauna then a dip in jacuzzi. They had all the amenities for a shower, which was great since our massage was unplanned, we did not have toiletries with us.
It was the best way to end a great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort where sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Marriott, BookIt.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands