We just came back from the Ritz in Grand Cayman and we had a great time. We were there for my husband's company trip. I only gave it a 4 because there was some stuff they don't tell you about and we had to find out for ourselves, like the water bottles in the room with the Ritz paper are free. If
you are staying there with kids make sure you ask about kids prices for dining. Children 5 and under eat for free with a paying adult even if your ordering at the pool. We didn't discover this until a day before we left.
My kids were practically always in the pool and we order pizza's to feed everyone ( which isn't on the menu, either) because we didn't know they're food was free.
Other than that it was a great place, just make sure you get a room on the beach side of the hotel because the place is so HUGE that they're are two parts of the hotel one side is on the street that has the beach and the other is ACROSS the street with non beach access and you have to cross the street through the hotel bridge to get to the other side that has the beach!
They're spa was awesome!!
* Sting ray city was a must see***
Copperfalls steakhouse was awesome and try a local hangout called Champion House 2 for great food w/o tourist price. We got steak and lobster for $19, it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort where sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands