We went during winter break. The hotel staff greeted us at the door with drinks and cheer. The room was clean and nice, but nothing spectacular. We did not use the spa mostly because the prices are $$$$. The sushi restaurant was delicious. The bellman would drive us if they were not busy, otherwise we took taxi's to dinner. Room service was prompt and the food was good.
Beach side staff - Fantastic! This is the part where I sit on my beach chair and drink fruity umbrella drinks - and I really DID have a cabana boy.
Used our Marriott points, best bang for the points ever!
Going back next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury resort where sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Marriott, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands