This hotel really went above and beyond my expectations. The service was so fantastic. Anything you needed was brought to you or they found a way to get it if they didnt have it. Housekeeping was wonderful, happy people. The concierge were so readily available to help with any question, dinner reservation, kid activity etc... ALL the time. This hotel was filled to capacity, yet we never felt crowded. Their were hundreds of kids including my own 13, 11 and 8 yr olds, and we never felt like their were too many kids on top of us. The beach is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. There are water sports on the beach available any time. Floats for the pool and the ocean, sand toys for the kids, a soccer field, volleyball court, ping pong tables, movies at night for the kids, the ice cream man comes at 3pm EVERY day and hands out ice cream to everyone, waiters that walk around the beach and hand out cut fruit, fruit drinks randomly throughout the day....I could go on and on. It was really nice.
The ONLY down side and it was a big one is that the food prices are VERY expensive. Dinners out for a family of 5 were costing us $375-400 a night. Food at the hotel was pricey too, but we were able to go to the grocery store and buy breakfast foods and snacks for all of us. 15% gratuity is always added on, so watch out for that. Not one other complaint. It was a superb hotel and a great family vacation place.
Oh! The Spa and gym are GORGEOUS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort where sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Marriott, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands