This review is way overdue.....This place is definitely THE place
to stay in Grand Cayman if you want LUXURY!!!! Our family of
five absolutely loved this resort!!! Our welcome greeting was
superb as well as the service throughout our stay. Every single
employee at this hotel made our family (including the children)
feel so welcome and were making sure we were having a
fantastic stay.Our room was very nice and the dozen of fresh cookies with my childrens names was a nice touch. We had a resort view room
which you are not on the oceanside.....but, I can't see why people
complain about this for it is a pleasant walk through this beautiful
hotel. The food is delicious and the Sunday Brunch is a must.....
you will be amazed!!! The pools and beach are beautiful as well. Our children loved the Ambassadors kids
program......the staff is phenominal!! Adrian and Septimia were
exceptional!! The private boat to Stingray Sandbar was worth
every penny. Oh, and the SPA.........what a dream!!! It was heaven
on earth!!! There truly isn't one negative thing to say about this
resort . In fact, so many good things I have to add one more.
MARVIN........ who makes the most fantastic omelettes was
so pleasant every morning and do get him to make you one of his famous shrimp crepes if you get a chance to go to the brunch..... It is to die for!! We ate mostly at the hotel but did
go to a few restaurants outside the hotel. Deckers was awful,
the lobster was way overcooked. Ragazzi's and Eats were
good and within walking distance. Finally, we have been to a lot
of places in the Caribbean and this resort really has it all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort where sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands