“Yummy ribs - OMG!!!!”

Duke's Seafood and Rib Shack
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Duke’s is a tribute to Cayman’s abundant Seafood and Beach BBQ culture. Duke’s provides an authentic culinary accompaniment to Cayman’s endless summer – the freshest seafood everyday straight from our local fisherman and the island’s best smoky, tender, BBQ ribs. Refresh yourself with one of our exotic cocktails or the beer from our island’s microbrewery. Duke’s is the place to satisfy the craving that comes with sun, surf, and sand in Cayman.Family friendly and always fun!!Cheers
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Yum yum yummy yum yum...I ordered practically everything on the menu because my hubby and I couldn't decide what to order. They had Mark on the grill (I think that was his name) and there was another lovely woman who waved to use from the window - we sat inside because it was a bit cloudy and looked like it might rain. I ordered their signature dirty rice, their rib and chicken combo (but I asked for Jerk chicken instead - good call!!!). It truly was finger licking good. Would recommend if you're near Seven Mile beach to check this place out - it was good as some of the rib shacks we visited in New Orleans last year!!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Dinner with family while on vacation. Staff was very good, service was quick. All you can eat BBQ was a treat, reasonably priced relative to other places in grand cayman. BBQ has a bit of a kick to it, adults loved it, a little too spicy for the kids...kids menu to choose from was good.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I've been living in Cayman for some time now and I invite everyone to go to Duke's. Food is great and you will be welcomed like true friends even if you go there for the first time. You will find the best ribs on the island. It's a must in Cayman.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We went last Saturday lunchtime. It was pretty quiet but then we were quite early. There are many bars and beach bars in Cayman that I wouldn't feel comfortable taking my kids to but Dukes is absolutely fine, it is light and spacious inside and there are plenty of umbrellas outside for shade. The kids menu is the usual fare, shame they don't have ribs on there as that is what my 6 year old wanted so I split an adult portion of ribs and chicken with him and it was more than plenty. The fries still have their skins on so were very tasty. My husband went a few evenings ago for a burger which he said was very good so I think we will be going again.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

enjoyed the steampot very much - unbelievable amount of fish in the pot. everything, including dessert, was so delicious. highly recommended!!