“Great Food. Great Service. ”

XQ's Pizza Bar Grill
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our opening hours are: Monday to Thursday: From 3pm onwards Friday to Sunday: From 11:30 onwards. We serve Lunch on Friday & Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 12 to 3. We have Happy hour PIZZAS from 3 to 5 EVERYDAY - 50% OFF all pizzas Happy hour Drinks from 5 to 7 EVERYDAY - 50% off, beers, mixed drinks, cocktails & wine by the glass.
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Firstly the food is very good. The calamari and lasagna, I would recommend. The overall menu is designed to be a middle range, which makes XQ's affordable. The food came fast and hot and our server Karen was very pleasant and attentive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,757)

Reviewed December 17, 2017

We were staying at Margaritaville and could see the sign for XQ's from our balcony. Not knowing too much about the area we walked over there for dinner on our first evening on the island.
Fantastic food and absolutely the best service.
XQ's is top on our list when we get back to Grand Cayman.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Our third trip to XQ's in 4 years was amazing as the last. Rod was our waiter as well as another female waitress. SO pleasant, friendly and welcoming. Don't let the exterior liquor store fool you. BEST pizza in the world and we have travelled it! The upside down apple pie was amazing! Reasonable and family friendly. Hit happy hour for best prices. ¡Gracias por el servicio excelente, Rod! ¡Pura Vida!

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here yesterday after reading the reviews on our first day in Grand Cayman while waiting for our room at the Margaritaville Beach Resort, which is right next door. We arrived around 2:00 pm and it was fairly quiet, probably because happy hour for the pizza starts at 3:00 pm, when they are 50% off! I had the Barcelona Pizza and my husband had the Caribbean, both were so tasty! The service was great and friendly. We also ordered the gnocchi from the tapas menu to start, which was just okay. Our bill came out to about $120 US for 2 pizzas and 4 beer outside of happy hour pricing. We will definitely go back for pizza at some point during our stay!

Reviewed December 7, 2017

This restaurant was near our Marriott hotel. My wife found it on line and convinced me that if I wanted pizza then we were not gong to Pizza Hut while on vacation. She usually wins such debates. Judging from the outside it is difficult to expect what you see as you climb the stairs to this 2nd floor hidden gem. A very nice, spacious, and comfortable restaurant. I of course ordered my favorite Hawaiian pizza and got to watch Zoilo, the pizza master make and cook it in the brick oven. It was excellent and the others in my party of 4 also enjoyed the food and drinks. Our waiter Rob was kind, humorous, and made us feel very welcome. We had the upside down apple pie for dessert and we're not disappointed by its taste. I will be returning before I leave the island.