“What a gem!”

XQ's Pizza Bar Grill
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our opening hours are: Monday to Thursday: From 3pm onwards Friday to Sunday: From 11:30 onwards. We serve Lunch on Friday & Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 12 to 3. We have Happy hour PIZZAS from 3 to 5 EVERYDAY - 50% OFF all pizzas Happy hour Drinks from 5 to 7 EVERYDAY - 50% off, beers, mixed drinks, cocktails & wine by the glass.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Cayman is expensive, we all know, but if you wanna splurge without going bankrupt this is the place to go. They manage to create a menu suitable for all kind of customers; best pizzas on the island, fresh local catch, great Certified Angus Beef products, luscious house made dessert and many more.
To complete the picture, a fantastic hospitality that make s you feel part of the family.
Well done!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great place for lunch and dinner, also really good for a quick takeout during a busy lunch hour. The service is also excellent, everyone is always happy to help.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Every Sunday that I get off from work I try and get away to XQS brunch. It is amazing value for money and as a dive bum I love to get my money's worth.
The options for drinks trump all the others on island, and the food is just what you fancy on a lazy Sunday.
The staff are so friendly and accommodating too that you feel like you are going back to see friends.
Thanks XQs you guys know how to do it the right way :)

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Like they say, never judge a book by its cover. You don't give much for this Restaurant from the outside, but I guarantee you the inside will surprise you. It is beautiful, it has a special vibe. I went there on a Saturday evening and there was a wonderful piano player, I simply loved it. The food was amazing, I had a Tuna Steak with veggies, I asked for extra onions, and they were superb. Super friendly service and not too expensive for Grand Cayman. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I was so disappointed to even chose this restaurant for my birthday.
I won't even recommended to my enemies.
Food really suck! I had the special of the day and it was horrible Pan Seared Chicken Breast was even properly cooked,of course I complained because the price for that dish is not worth it CI$16.75~ US $21.00
Ew! Never again...