“Very good for quick, simple, fresh meal”
Review of Cimboco

Cimboco
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Greenville, South Carolina
“Very good for quick, simple, fresh meal”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the freshness and quality of the food at Cimboco. We went here because there was an hour wait at our restaurant of choice. We were seated immediately. One of our adult children wanted quesadillas but was very disappointed that they were out. However, they offered to make the quesadilla using pizza dough - she loved it and would order it again that way. I had fresh snapper wrapped in a banana leaf. It was a large portion, very moist and delicious. We will return to Cimboco.

LA
“Look elsewhere”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Six of us went to Cimboco on a Sunday night. We were really disappointed. My son had the chicken and pasta. His chicken was way over cooked and dry. My wife got the burger which was also very dry. I had the fish sandwich - it was ok, nothing great. The service was very slow. Won't be going back.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Several times”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We just wanted to go for a quick breakfast. We ended up going several times. Yummy food. Good for breakfast and Dinner. Nice people, fair priced.

Visited July 2014
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We had 7 for dinner on a Wednesday night. The waiter provided useful advice on spiciness for one of our party and the end result was perfect. Our group had risotto, spaghetti carbonara, chicken fettuccine and the "high performance" pork chop & eggs. All the food was freshly cooked, looked good and tasted great.

Corriganville, Maryland
“Some of the best food in Grand Cayman”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I just got back from Cimboco. Amazing. I had the Banana Leaf Snapper which was their signature dish. It was literally one fo the best meals I've ever had. I'm more of a salmon person, but this was amazing. My wife had the short ribs which were also phenomenal. Along with the Snapper they added carrots, Potatoes and Zucchini with a stuffed pepper topped it all off. The atmosphere was wonderful, A Caribbean cafe describes it perfectly. Prices were very reasonable for Grand cayman. Probably would have been double anywhere else. It was great for the kids also, as they had pizza, grilled cheese, and great desserts to choose from. The chef prepares the meals in an open style in front of the restaurant which I loved. We were able to walk to Cimboco from our rented condo, it was in a nice small plaza with some other shops including a coffee shop. Great experience and amazing food. I did feel a bit sorry for the server it was very busy and it seemed he was the only one working, he was running back and forth, but he provided excellent, fast service.