“Great finedinein.com delivery”

Cimboco
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Food was delicious and delivered warm to our hotel. Pizza and roti were good, and snapper excellent.

1  Thank William M
There are newer reviews for Cimboco

Reviewed August 15, 2013

It was small and quaint, food was good as was the service. On an island where food is vastly overpriced, this is the best deal!

1  Thank VinnyDaKid
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had dinner here, and it was one of my favorites on the island. The service was great, menu great, desserts excellent.

1  Thank PCase714
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Ask about their $5.00 breakfast Monday-Friday. Very casual, but clean. Walking distance from Marriott Hotel. No wifi.

1  Thank NickTici
Reviewed August 13, 2013

For me it was a pretty bad experience. It was disappointing in relation to other reviews. The questions I had for the waitress were answered poorly and ended up resulting in me ordering a meal that was way spicier than I had asked for. When someone tells me the food is a little bit spicy, I assume it has a little kick, not a sinus clearing, heat lingering meal. Other than that, the service was generally slow and I could barely understand the waitress when she was talking. I understand that they have accents but she wasn't from the caymans and I feel as though I should be able to understand my server. The atmosphere was okay but that's all ill give them. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone coming to visit the caymans.