“This is the place to get breakfast!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cimboco

Cimboco
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“This is the place to get breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

It was small and quaint, food was good as was the service. On an island where food is vastly overpriced, this is the best deal!

1 Thank VinnyDaKid

Salem, Oregon
“Great Food, Especially Desserts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had dinner here, and it was one of my favorites on the island. The service was great, menu great, desserts excellent.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank PCase714
“Great cheap place for breakfast and lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Ask about their $5.00 breakfast Monday-Friday. Very casual, but clean. Walking distance from Marriott Hotel. No wifi.

1 Thank NickTici
“Poor restaurant overall”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

For me it was a pretty bad experience. It was disappointing in relation to other reviews. The questions I had for the waitress were answered poorly and ended up resulting in me ordering a meal that was way spicier than I had asked for. When someone tells me the food is a little bit spicy, I assume it has a little kick, not a sinus clearing, heat lingering meal. Other than that, the service was generally slow and I could barely understand the waitress when she was talking. I understand that they have accents but she wasn't from the caymans and I feel as though I should be able to understand my server. The atmosphere was okay but that's all ill give them. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone coming to visit the caymans.

Crofton, Maryland
“Get the jerk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We dined her twice in the past year. Once for lunch and this time for dinner. There are about 20 tables inside and a few outside. We came on a busy night they were short staffed but our waiter sure did hustle. My son loved his noodles from the kids menu, my husband had a burger which he said was delicious and i loved the jerk sandwich. I had the plantain and caillou for appetizer which was a hearty portion. Save room for the cheesecake brownie and cheesecake- they were both a hit with the boys. Oh and dont forget to get a dark and stormy drink to go with the jerk!

1 Thank Ashley P